Friday, February 20, 2009

YUMMY LOOKING STUFF!

There's a new cookbook that will be on the market soon, presently untitled, featuring crockpot recipes. The chef is just a mommy person who experimented. Two delicious-looking recipes are posted on the ABC Good Morning America website: Buffalo Wing Lasagna and Breakfast Casserole. The breakfast casserole can be cooked overnight, ready when you wake up.

Sometimes you can tell if a recipe tastes good simply by viewing the picture, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. I bet that breakfast casserole is good. I will have to look it up. But first, I think I will have to invest in a crock pot. They make cooking so easy. Not to mention they cook food deliciously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always interested in good crock pot recipes!

    ReplyDelete