Wednesday, April 7, 2010

5-5-5 TAG

Heather tagged me, so I'll play along.

Where were you five years ago?

1. Teaching first grade at Vista Grande Elementary school--a school I named. That's right! I submitted this name to the school district for the new school and it was chosen.
2. Working 14+ hour days (and nights) struggling to keep up with the increasing demands of the teaching profession--and not sleeping much because of all the stress.
3. Enjoying serving as a counselor to the young women in church. Fun!
4. Doing a lot of piano accompanying and performing.
5. Visiting our children and all the Grands who live in Idaho and Utah.


Where would you like to be five years from now?

1. Healthy!!! Energized!!! Living a productive life serving others!!
2. Spending more time with my children and their families.
3. Have a website that features my music for people to download and enjoy.
4. Be able to speak and read German.
5. Travel to Germany with my children who speak German to visit our German relatives and do genealogical research there.


What was on your To-Do list today?

1. Drink my Ironman green drink, cider vinegar drink and diatomaceous earth drink.
2. Read about the Resurrection and review my Conference notes.
3. Spend time with Maddie while Josh and Renee pull weeds in my backyard. Great trade-off, don't you think!
4. Call Julie to wish her a happy 6th birthday.
5. Take the sister missionaries out to Don Jose's for dinner. This is Sister Harrison's last week before going home and I will miss her.


What Five snacks do you enjoy?

1. Dark chocolate.
2. Dark Chocolate.
3. Dark chocolate.
4. Almonds...with dark chocolate.
5. Excuse me, while I get some dark chocolate. Oh yeah, I do like sliced apples with peanut butter. (An apple slicer/corer makes this snack more fun.) AND, I love to eat sliced avocados-plain. And celery and carrots.

What would you do if you were a billionaire?

1. Establish a research foundation for various diseases, such as ALS, pancreatic cancer, brain tumors and Parkinson's.
2. Donate to Child Help and other organizations that help abused and neglected children.
3. Set up college trust funds for my grandchildren.

4. Buy property with mineral springs and well water.

5. Hire live-in domestic help so that my home could be ready at any given moment to entertain friends!


I'm tagging the only two other people who read my blog.

1. Renee at My Wonderful Life

2. Whitney at Adventures in Snylowland.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I really enjoyed reading your lists a lot! You are an amazing person! I am so very blessed that you are my mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so fun to read. I like getting to know you and you love for dark chocolate. I know where Matthew gets it from now. Oh and when you get your own well, I'm moving in hehe.

    ReplyDelete